We need YOU to report Anti-social behaviour! Useful information of how to report crimes/anti-social behaviour detailed below.

Avatar for Gildersome Parish Council

The Police are asking residents to report any incidents or acts of anti-social behaviour using the 101 system.

Alternatively use https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/report-it Why not add it to your home screen on your phone to make reporting quicker!

Deaf or speech impaired – Type Talk 18001 101

For police non-emergencies phone 101. Deaf os speech impaired - Type Talk 18001 101
When reporting a crime, it is important to have as much detail as possible.

When sending information electronically, please use the following checklist for your information to be fully utilised;



What happened? Who?

If applicable – Car registration numbers, makes, models, colour, any distinguishing features

Important to include you Name, address and contact phone number


Report it - Police online system to report crimes

Why not add the Report it page to the home screen on your phone!

Reporting anti-social behaviour
If you witness any anti-social behaviour you should report it by
Reporting crimes that are not an emergency
Use the website link https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/report-it.